Sucralose is a zero-calorie sugar substitute artificial sweetener. In the European Union, it is also known under the E number (additive code) E955. Sucralose is approximately 600 times as sweet as sucrose (table sugar), twice as sweet as saccharin, and 3.3 times as sweet as aspartame. Unlike aspartame, it is stable under heat and over a broad range of pH conditions and can be used in baking or in products that require a longer shelf life. The commercial success of sucralose-based products stems from its favorable comparison to other low calorie sweeteners in terms of taste, stability, and safety.
1. Sucralose as sweetness is 600-650 times than sugar;
2. Sucralose with good solubility and stability, is pure taste,has no odor;
3. Sucralose without any safety toxicological aspects of doubt,energy dissipations is 0, won't cause fat;
4. Sucralose's available for diabetes cerebrovascular disease patients and old people to use.Sucralose will not cause caries and the teeth healthy.
1) Carbonated drinks and still beverages
2) Jams, jelly, milk prodcts, syrup,confections
3) Baked goods, desserts
4) Ice cream, cake, udding, wine, fruit can, etc